Kurtz & Blum, PLLC - Criminal Justice Attorney
COVID-19 Update: Our offices are officially open for meeting clients within CDC guidelines [Masks Required]. Learn More...

Who do I call to report the wreck?


Unless you are unable to remain at the scene for medical reasons, report any wreck to the highway patrol or the local police and let them investigate the scene prior to your departure. Report the wreck to your insurance company as soon as practical thereafter.

Awards & Recognition: