Kurtz & Blum, PLLC - Criminal Justice Attorney
COVID-19 Update: Our offices are officially open for meeting clients within CDC guidelines [Masks Required]. Learn More...

What if my employer doesn’t have workers’ comp insurance or doesn’t file the claim?


If your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance and they were under a legal obligation to have such coverage, you need to notify NCIC’s Fraud Section. If you are injured, you should also file Form 18 and Form 33 with the Commission. If your employer does not acknowledge your claim, you need to file a Form 18 or Form 18B claim with the Commission within two years of the accident. You should absolutely seek counsel under these circumstances.

Awards & Recognition: