Kurtz & Blum, PLLC - Criminal Justice Attorney
COVID-19 Update: Our offices are officially open for meeting clients within CDC guidelines [Masks Required]. Learn More...

What happens when the employer refuses to acknowledge my claim?


If the employer refuses to acknowledge your claim, you, your attorney, NCIC, and all known healthcare providers will be notified of the reason that they asserted for denial through Form 61. If your claim is denied by the insurance company, you can request a hearing before the NCIC through Form 33.

You will only be billed by your medical and healthcare providers after it has been determined that your injury is not eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.

Awards & Recognition: