Kurtz & Blum, PLLC - Criminal Justice Attorney
COVID-19 Update: Our offices are officially open for meeting clients within CDC guidelines [Masks Required]. Learn More...

Do my spouse and I have to wait the whole year before filing for alimony or separating our property?


No. As soon as you are separated, you can file an action for Equitable Distribution, alimony and/or post-separation support. You can also resolve your property and support issues without court in a separation agreement. By the time the year of separation has passed, you and your spouse can have many of the issues related to divorce already resolved so that the divorce itself is a simple procedure.

Awards & Recognition: