Raleigh Traffic Ticket Attorneys
Reduction or Dismissal of Traffic Tickets With the Help of a Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Many people who get traffic tickets in North Carolina make the mistake of thinking they should simply pay a fine and move on, only to suffer costs and other consequences they did not anticipate — and could have avoided.
Pleading or being found guilty of any traffic law violation in North Carolina may subject you to a fine and court costs, driver’s license points, increased auto insurance rates, and, in some cases, loss of driving privileges and/or jail time. If you drive as part of your job duties, your ability to earn a living could be threatened as well.
The skilled traffic ticket attorneys of Kurtz & Blum, PLLC, can argue your side of the story in court with the goal of getting the charges reduced or dismissed. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience needed to spot strengths and weaknesses in the case against you. We also have the relationships with local prosecutors necessary for knowing how and who to reach out to in order to discuss your case.
Our law firm provides free initial consultations in traffic ticket cases. In this meeting, our experienced traffic ticket defense attorneys can explain how your case is likely to move forward, and what you should expect. Contact us today to discuss what to do after an arrest or a traffic ticket issued in Raleigh or elsewhere in Wake County, North Carolina.
How Our N.C. Traffic Ticket Lawyers Can Help You
Just like in any criminal case, you have the right to challenge any traffic ticket or charge, and you have the additional right to have a lawyer make your case for you. The prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you violated the law in order to obtain a conviction.
A seasoned traffic ticket attorney from Kurtz & Blum can:
- Investigate the circumstances of the traffic charges you face
- Challenge your arrest and/or the evidence against you
- Argue to have traffic offense charges reduced or dismissed (particularly if you have a clean record and good standing in your community or school, or there are problems with the prosecution’s case)
- Draw on our years of experience in Wake County traffic court to negotiate with prosecutors on behalf of deserving clients
- Thoroughly discuss with you whether accepting a plea deal or going to trial would be in your best interest
- Explore all pre-trial and post-trial options that could allow you to keep your license or retain limited driving privileges if a conviction cannot be avoided
Our Raleigh traffic ticket attorneys will work diligently to fight the charges you are facing. We will also make sure you understand every step of the way what is happening and why. Set up a free consultation with our respected legal team today.
Types of Traffic Ticket Cases Our Law Firm Handles
You probably recognize that a North Carolina driver’s license grants you privileges that the state can and will revoke if you violate certain laws, particularly traffic laws. The State of North Carolina will also take your money in fines and take away your freedom for some traffic offenses.
At Kurtz & Blum, our knowledgeable traffic offense attorneys can defend you in cases that include, but are not limited to:
- Habitual DWI
- Ignition Interlock Device Cases
- Driving While License Revoked
- Driver’s License Restoration
- Other Traffic Tickets
There are numerous traffic laws on the books in North Carolina. Unless your ticket is for not wearing a seat belt or a parking violation, the fact is that you will benefit from having an experienced lawyer defend you.