The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Results and testimonials that appear on this site are not meant to imply
that similar results can be obtained in your case. Every case is
different, and no attorney can guarantee a particular outcome. While we
are unable to guarantee outcomes, we do guarantee that we will
zealously represent your interests within the bounds of the law and the
rules of professional conduct. We will work hard to maximize the
probability that all of our clients achieve the best outcome possible in
Kurtz & Blum respects the intellectual property of others:
If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Website, please contact our office for notice of claims of copyright infringement. For your complaint to be valid under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement.
- Identify the material on the Website that you believe infringes your work, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Website;
- Provide your address, telephone number and email address;
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving your complaint, Kurtz & Blum will, upon review, remove content that you believe infringes your copyright if the complaint is found to be valid.
Please contact our office at:
ATTN: Byron Jennings
Kurtz & Blum, PLLC
16 West Martin Street, 10th Floor
Raleigh, NC 27601