Choosing a lawyer can be one of the most important decisions you ever make. Whether you’re dealing with a criminal charge, a traffic offense, a family law matter, or a personal injury, the attorney you trust to handle your case can make a huge difference in your life and in your future.
Many of the people our law firm works with have never needed to hire an attorney before. They don’t know what to expect or what type of outcome to hope for.
We believe it is absolutely essential to get an honest assessment of your case right from the start. Because the truth is: Not every criminal case is going to end with a dramatic jury verdict of not guilty. Very few divorces end with one person getting exactly what they want. And not every person who is hurt in a car accident gets a $50 million settlement.
In reality, each person’s best-case scenario is different. You need a knowledgeable attorney to sit down with you, go over all the facts of your case, explain your legal options, and answer all your questions.
At Kurtz & Blum, our law firm is known for:
- Extensive Experience ─ We are a well-established law firm, fighting for the rights of Raleigh residents since 1998. Our skilled attorneys have more than a half a century of combined legal experience.
- Honesty and Integrity ─ We are straight-shooters with a reputation for being sincere in our dealings with clients. Although we always fight to win, we want to prepare our clients for the challenges we may face along the way.
- Strategic Representation ─ Our team gives each case the individualized attention it deserves. We don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to solving problems. Instead, we build strong and persuasive arguments based on the unique facts and circumstances of your case.
- Courtroom Prowess ─ Our respected litigators know their way around a courtroom. Opposing attorneys recognize that we do not take cases just to reach a quick and easy settlement or plea deal.
- Team Approach ─ With five attorneys and a robust legal support staff, we have the manpower to tackle the toughest cases. Our collaborative approach means everyone on our team is looking at your case from different angles to help develop a sophisticated legal strategy.
- Quality Service ─ We believe that how we treat our clients is just as important as the verdicts we win. We keep our clients informed and return calls within 24 hours. We want you to know that your case is important to us.
Schedule a consultation with our dedicated legal team today. Our attorneys stand ready to hear your story and give you the legal advice you need to take the next steps.